Love Bidding on Mobile or Facebook Ads? Spigot, Inc. Needs Media Buyers!!
Looking to expand your digital career? Great! Spigot, Inc. is looking for Media Buyers to join our Fort Myers, FL location! Facebook and Mobile experience on the Media Buying side are a GIANT plus! Not only do we have an extremely fun work environment, we have a TON of perks! Relocation money, 100% company paid insurance, GREAT salaries, Unlimited Vacation Days, Free lunch, International Travel, Games in the Office, a beer fridge, free snacks AND even more! Check out the job description below, our post on Linkedin OR email Shayna directly at Shayna@spigot.com to apply! You can also check out all of our adventures on the Spigot Inc blog. Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram… like us on Facebook and never miss out on the Spigot, Inc. lifestyle!
Spigot, Inc. is seeking a motivated Media Buyer to manage mobile performance marketing campaigns across multiple ad networks including Facebook, Instagram, Google & Apple Search – campaign set up, optimization, and budget. This person will also be responsible for:
- Monitoring, optimizing, and reporting performance on campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Meeting new customer acquisition targets, CAC and revenue goals while managing to an efficient budget and LTV
- Developing test plans and experimenting with new user acquisition initiatives, then analyzing performance to identify the highest impact opportunities – including creative testing, product enhancements, pricing, audience development
- Researching, evaluating, and testing into new user acquisition channels
- Working closely with Marketing, Creative, Product & Analytics on campaign development & testing
- Developing new insights and process improvements for internal user acquisition management, analysis, and reporting as needed
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Proven track record increasing & scaling customer acquisitions while driving down customer acquisition costs
- Strong communication skills & an analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions
- Highly collaborative – with experience working cross functionally with internal & external teams including Product, Analytics, Finance, Creative to share best practices and inform testing initiatives
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment – exhibiting an enthusiastic, flexible and innovative approach to acquisitionProficient in platforms such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Adjust
- 3+ years of acquisition marketing experience with demonstrated proficiency successfully managing mobile performance marketing campaigns across Google UAC, Facebook, Apple Search, and other ad networks
- Demonstrated ability to manage and optimize acquisition budgetsFluency in KPIs such as CPI, CPA, CVR, CPC, CPM and LTV
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (data analysis, pivot tables)
- Success driving incremental volume & returns from creative development/testing and audience development
- Direct to consumer mobile subscription experience
Looking forward to hearing from you!