Mobile Engineers Needed!
Spigot, Inc. is a great way to launch your digital career – we have a ton of opportunity for growth. and a super fun environment. Spigot, Inc. also provides free lunches, unlimited snacks and free beer if you need to relax at the end of the day. Spigot, Inc is ready to change the way you work! We have amazing healthcare and 401K plans to keep you healthy and prepare for your future.
The person is an experienced Senior Android Developer that will create, maintain and scale out both new and existing high-volume mobile applications. Specific duties include:
- Developing, analyzing, troubleshooting high volume mobile systems with Java and Android SDK
- Building, maintaining and optimizing the platforms for high volume web systems
- Architect and develop new products and enhance current product features based on market changes and opportunities
- Refactor, update, and revitalize codebases as advances in technology allow for more capabilities.
- Troubleshoot and fix system failures and system performance, especially as systems scale
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 5+ years in Java and Android SDK Development
- Experience working with launchers or other system level applications
- Excellent UI Architecture design ability with experience building
- libraries of reusable UI elements
- Experience working on collaborative engineering teams
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Independent Decision Making: Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and a high attention to detail and quality. Uses analysis, consistent rationality and objectivity when making decisions. Anticipates consequences of judgments.
- Adaptable: The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid fast changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture. Willing and able to learn multiple, diverse technologies rather than leaning on a single ‘favorite’.
- Results Oriented: Motivated and able to juggle the dueling needs of a ‘best’ and ‘fastest’ solution. Not interested in the academic process of coding so much as the bottom line impact.
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain business relationships, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams.
If you think this career opportunity is the right move for you send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for review! Again, check out all of our adventures on the Spigot Inc blog. Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram… like us on Facebook and never miss out on the Spigot Inc lifestyle.