Multiple Web Developers for Hire!
Spigot, Inc. pretty much uses every development language – so we have a huge variety of Development and Engineering positions open in the business! Spigot, Inc. tests in production and give in employees the freedom to work on their own projects, use creativity and give them the ability to solve their own problems. Every team at Spigot, Inc. is divided up by business unit so that our developers, engineers, business analysts and media buys work collaboratively and get to individually contribute to the bottom line of our business! Check out a few job descriptions below!
Web Developer Position:
The Web Developer will be designing and maintaining browser extensions as well as web properties with a focus on increasing user acquisition and engagement. This individual will be expected to take ownership and create, test and deploy production-ready code and design. A complete understanding of web design and a desire to create an engaging user experience is a must. Primary duties include:
- Design: Focusing on graphic design for ads and landing pages or home pages
- A/B Testing: Monitoring performance across multiple variations of a design to determine the top performer
- Optimization: Iterate to increase KPIs in each point of the conversion funnel
- Competitive Research: Proactively keeping up to date on industry trends
The successful candidate will be a KPI focused, confident leader with at least:
- Experience coding in C# is a plus
- Experience conducting and monitoring A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Basic knowledge of SQL a plus
- Understanding of and/or experience with Amazon Web Services is helpful
Software Engineer Position:
The person is an experienced Software Engineer that will create, maintain and scale out both new and existing high-volume web applications. Specific duties include:
- Developing, analyzing, troubleshooting high volume web systems with backend SQL Server, Linux and Windows database administration
- Building, maintaining and optimizing the back-end platforms for high volume web systems
- Architect and develop new products and enhance current product features based on market changes and opportunities
- Refactor, update, and revitalize codebases as advances in technology allow for more capabilities.
- Troubleshoot and fix system failures and system performance, especially as systems scale
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident leader with at least:
- 5 years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of .NET, Python & C#
- Experience developing high volume web systems with backend SQL Server databases
- An eye for usability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
If you feel like you have the drive and passion to launch your career in dynamic and laid back culture, Spigot, Inc would like to speak with you. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for review! Again, check out all of our adventures on the Spigot Inc blog.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram… like us on Facebook and never miss out on the Spigot Inc lifestyle.